The GLO's Community Development and Revitalization (GLO-CDR) program oversees the administration of Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) funds provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for recovery from the storms and flooding events in 2015. There are 116 Texas counties eligible for recovery funding as a result of receiving a Presidential Disaster Declarations in 2015. Cities, counties, and housing authorities in the declared areas are eligible to apply.
State Action Plan
Amendment 2 will be available for public comment until November 6, 2017 at 5pm.
Please submit comments to email@example.com or to
Texas General Land Office
Community Development and Revitalization
P.O. Box 12873
Austin, TX 78711-2873
HUD Most-Impacted Counties Method of Distribution
- The State Action Plan has been approved by HUD.
- Amendment 1 to the State Action Plan has been approved by HUD.
- HUD most-impacted counties (Harris, Hays, Hidalgo, and Travis) have developed their county method of distributions (MODs).
- Entities allocated funds through the HUD most-impacted counties MODs are developing their non-housing and housing project applications.
- Housing and non-housing applications have been released for entities located in the non-HUD most-impacted counties. Applications are due November 30, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.