Texas Rebuilds
The Texas General Land Office - George P. Bush, Commissioner


​​The Land Office is responsible for requesting disaster recovery funds from HUD on behalf of the grantees, subrecipients and state procured vendors. The Land Office requests funds from HUD after it has reviewed and approved the reimbursement request submissions.

​​​​​The Land Office reimburses grantees, subrecipients and state procured vendors through a draw request payment process. Draw requests are submitted to the Land Office through the Texas Recovery System (T-RecS) and the Housing Contract System.  The Land Office reimburses the grantee and subrecipients for eligible program costs, including administrative expenses, project delivery, and construction costs.  

Once the draw request has been processed and approved the Land Office requests payment from HUD through the Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) system.